If interested in any of the positions listed below, kindly email your details along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Receptionist Murella Living
We are seeking to employ a Receptionist on a part-time basis.
- Receive guests to the hotel by greeting them warmly, completing check-in procedures and inform guests of the services in the hotel.
- Build good relationship with guests to make them feel comfortable and address any complaints they might have in a very courteous manner
- Keep clear records of guest room bookings and all billings for future reference.
- Maintain orderliness at the front desk and keeping the area clean at all times
- Report issues of maintenance and malfunctioning appliances to the manager for quick repair in order to ensure guests comfort and satisfaction.
Candidate must be organized and is required to have good communication skills. He/she must exhibit excellent knowledge of customer service and be fluent in English speaking.
Past experiences in similar roles and speaking other languages are considered as assets.
Breakfast Waiter/Waitress Murella Living
Breakfast Cooks Murella Living
We are seeking to employ Breakfast Cooks on a part-time basis.
- Prepare and deliver a breakfast service at the Murella Living Boutique Hotel.
- Able to undertake a varied list of food preparation for thea kitchen on a daily basis.
- Ensuring and controlling levels of guest satisfaction, quality, operating and food costs on an ongoing basis.
- To set and maintain standards of food preparation and service.
Previous experience in a similar role is considered an asset.
Canditate is required to have good communication skills, knowledge of the legal food safety regulations and be responsible for cleanliness, stock control, organiztion and standards of the breakfast operation.
Chambermaids Murella Living
We are seeking to employ Chambermaids on a part/full-time basis.
- Complete cleaning tasks on assigned rooms, hotel areas and floors, including kitchen & breakfast area.
- Perform the cleaning in accordance with hotel procedural, safety and cleanliness standards.
- Replenish drinking glasses, linens, writing supplies, and bathroom items.
- Dust and polish furniture and equipment in rooms and other areas.
- Keep storage areas and carts well-stocked, clean, and tidy.
Canditates are expected to have a hard-working attitude and good interpersonal skills to get along with other people at the hotel.
Previous experience in a food & beverages industry is considered an asset.