1. Lunch at one of Gozo’s hidden gems– Experience a light lunch anywhere in Gozo let’s say in a cave, over-looking Gozo’s most sought-after sandy beach for example.
2. A day with a Local Fisherman at Sea – Spend a day with a local fisherman at sea on one of the many traditional brightly-coloured fishing boats, called also Luzzu. You’ll be able to witness fishing just like the old way and catching some of the most mouth-watering Mediterranean fish.
3. Collect Sea Salt – Give a hand to one of our Gozitan Sea Salt manufacturers and help him out scraping out salt crystals directly from the saltpans stretched along the coast of Marsalforn.
4. Gozo’s 360 View from Church Rooftop – Experience breath-taking views of all Gozo from the roof top of one of the largest churches around Europe, found in Xewkija.
5. Gozo’s Secluded Beaches – the island has beautiful beaches all round but some of them are somehow hidden or not easy to reach and we know the way to get you there. 5. Gozo’s Secluded Beaches – the island has beautiful beaches all round but some of them are somehow hidden or not easy to reach and we know the way to get you there.
6. Camping near Gordan lighthouse – Spend a night or two camped beneath this lighthouse, a Gozo’s landmark situated on a cliff 161m above sea level with indescribable 360 panorama of the island.
7. Dinner with a Gozitan Family – let us organize a dinner at someone’s house in Gozo. Get to know what Gozitans are like to be with, all of whom are surely friendly and have bubbly characters. Easy people to become lifetime friends.